Bottle Filling Station
OUR 12 STEP PROCESS TO CLEANER WATER
- STEP 1 — The AG Pre-Filtration removes particulate matter.
- STEP 2 — Maxi-Cure is an activated carbon filter that removes
chlorine, chloramine, solvents, lead, insecticides, gases, and other
- STEP 3 — Automatic backwashing to keep filters functioning at peak efficiency.
- STEP 4 — A 5-Micron Pre-filter removes particles, sediments, and algae.
- STEP 5 — Stainless steel high pressure R.O. Pump to boots water pressure to 200 lbs. for maximum membrane efficiency.
- STEP 6 — Water is forced through .OOO2 Micron semipermeable
membrane allowing only pure water molecules to pass. Our system uses 3
of these R.O. Membranes.
- STEP 7 — Water is stored in FDA approved tanks. A Plus Marina Quality Water operates with a 900 gallon capacity to ensure ample supply.
- STEP 8 — A 20 GPM computerized pressure pump assures constant
water supply from storage tanks to post carbon filter, U.V. sterilizer,
- STEP 9 — A 33 gallon re-pressurized pressure pump maintains a constant water supply to high pressure pump.
- STEP 10 — Water travels through a one cubic foot Post Carbon filter, polishing it for exceptionally smooth taste.
- STEP 11 — A stainless steel Ultra-Violet sterilizer eliminate up to 99.9% of all bacteria at 25 GPM
- STEP 12 — Ozone is added to water storage tanks to prevent bacterial growth.
24 HOUR VENDING MACHINES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE